Anti-Heroine Media is a new Ottawa-based digital production company and communications firm that’s working hard to make the world a better place. Grounded in intersectional feminist values, this patriarchy-smashing enterprise is committed to empowering organizations that seek to spark social change through an array of digital media platforms.
- First-ever Pride Night Market happening August 20
- Magic in the Dark: What’s playing at Ottawa’s independent cinemas—August 13 to 31, 2022
- Beloved brunch spot Chez Edgar is closing
- Foodsharing Ottawa reduces local food waste by feeding the community
- Happy first birthday to Saunders (Farm) Cider, plus everything new coming to the farm this year