On the surface, fifteen-year-old Grace is living a perfect teenage life. Hired to work at the stables all summer to take care of her beloved horses, the Ottawa-resident has also caught the attention of Matt, a handsome co-worker. Behind this contented picture, however, Grace is struggling with an eating disorder that is starting to take over […]
- Happy first birthday to Saunders (Farm) Cider, plus everything new coming to the farm this year
- Ottawa muralist Emilie Darlington has a passion for colour and nature
- Past, present, future—Ballets Jazz Montréal’s Essence at the National Arts Centre August 11–12
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- 5, 6, 7, 8: Dance studios in Ottawa/Gatineau