This week in the Future of Ottawa series, we’re taking a deep dive into Ottawa’s poetry scene—what it’s like now and where it’s headed. Read on for a guest post from rob mclennan on small press publishing.
- The Rainbow Bistro is closing after final show on Sept. 18
- Gig Photos: Day 2 of CityFolk
- Carefor’s Feast of Fields 2021 was a sold-out, socially-distanced smash success
- Candidate survey: Christian Proulx, Green Party (Vanier)
- Moist keyboardist Kevin Young talks remote recording, new album ahead of CityFolk show