The dog days of summer have arrived and, with temperatures above 30 degrees in the forecast all weekend, we can brace ourselves for another hot one in the capital. In addition to a guaranteed heatwave of a weekend, it is also guaranteed to be a fun one, with a long list of great goings on to get out there and enjoy.
- NaNoWriMo excerpt: Alex Thomas’s Lycan’s Grace (Revisited)
- NaNoWriMo excerpt: Trevor LaForce’s Annette and the Broken Shroud
- Revisiting the Words: A NaNoWriMo Redux
- Review: Royal Winnipeg Ballet’s Nutcracker at the National Arts Centre—until 12.08.19
- What was the best new restaurant to open in Ottawa this decade?