The dog days of summer have arrived and, with temperatures above 30 degrees in the forecast all weekend, we can brace ourselves for another hot one in the capital. In addition to a guaranteed heatwave of a weekend, it is also guaranteed to be a fun one, with a long list of great goings on to get out there and enjoy.
- Video (Tour) of the Week: See the Canadian Museum of Nature in 3D and 360 degrees
- 10 Made-in-Ottawa animated movies and series that are streaming right now
- Season Preview: An island introduction for Atlético Ottawa
- Canthius feminist publishing collective launches solidarity donations program
- #ottmusic weekly: Slack Bridges, Kimberly Sunstrum added to the @apt613 playlist