The days are getting shorter and the nights are growing cooler and we are all in denial about the impending end of this marvelous summer. Thankfully we still have a handful of summer weekends left to enjoy and this one is bursting at the seams with ways to get out there and make the best of this beautiful season.
- Magic in the Dark: What’s playing at Ottawa’s independent cinemas—August 13 to 31, 2022
- Beloved brunch spot Chez Edgar is closing
- Foodsharing Ottawa reduces local food waste by feeding the community
- Happy first birthday to Saunders (Farm) Cider, plus everything new coming to the farm this year
- Ottawa muralist Emilie Darlington has a passion for colour and nature