Ballets Jazz Montréal (BJM) returns to the National Arts Centre with their triple bill Essence on August 11 and 12. The show, a compilation of three pieces by female choreographers, is a representation of the company’s past, present, and future.
- Space is part of the Land: Indigenous knowledges and colonization by light and satellite pollution
- Book review: 111 Places in Ottawa That You Must Not Miss
- Ottawa Gatineau Compilation Series brings back the mixtape for a good cause
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Apt613 is launching our first-ever Patreon campaign!