Alexander McCall Smith is a modern day renaissance man. In addition to selling tens of millions of fiction books around the world, he is a recognised expert on medical law and bioethics, having served on such bodies as the International Bioethics Commission of UNESCO. He is also an emeritus professor of Medical Law at the […]
- A return to celebrating Community Builders in person
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- MASC Interview: Craig Conoley helps students tell stories through video
- Atlético Ottawa play their season finale on Oct. 9—Get $5 off tickets
- Revolutionary Queer Art: General Idea HIV Exhibit at National Gallery of Canada until November 20, 2022