Founded in 1980, the Aga Khan Foundation Canada (AKFC) is a private sector enterprise supporting economic, social and cultural development and various development programs in Asian and African countries where poverty is rampant. Through a holistic approach, the foundation incorporates aspects of environment, health, poverty and illness in the hopes of providing long-term solutions for […]
- Jazzfest announces four fall concerts—Oct. 29 to 30
- #ottmusic weekly: Andrew Cassara, L.J.P., One Pear, Huguette Lavigne, RyanGreenBlue added to the @apt613 playlist
- Carleton University professor’s research helps land Best Documentary Series win at Emmys
- Reader Poll: Where is Ottawa’s most linguistically diverse neighbourhood?
- Fresh Meat Reviews: Logan and Juliana