This is part of our Future of Ottawa series on film, with a focus on independent filmmakers. Emily Ramsay is the Executive Director of the Digi60 Filmmakers’ Festival, a professional development fest for new and emerging filmmakers.
- Takeout Talk: What are you ordering this weekend?
- From banquet to BBQ: Former hotel chef Pat Riggins has shifted gears to making homestyle family BBQ
- York Street Farmers’ Market looks to reinvigorate ByWard Market with local goods
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Video of the Week: “Invaders” by The PepTides wins Video of the Year at the Capital Music Awards