American playwright A.R. Gurney’s Love Letters is an epistolary play. Epistolary plays – plays based on the exchange of letters – reside in a small niche in the world of theatre. You may be familiar with plays such as 84 Charing Cross Road and Les liaisons dangereuses. Using only dramatically read letters, Love Letters traces the complicated […]
- Hottawa: Great flavours and heat from seven local hot sauce makers
- Show your support for black Ottawa artists on Bandcamp today
- Interview: Dance teacher and choreographer Suzan Richards
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Talking Albums: Marie-Clo