“Duplexity” is an unusual word. It means to be doubled, to convey the same message on two channels, but it also calls to mind stacks of residential buildings. That’s exactly what Brenda Dunn and A. M. Benz are evoking with their dense, square compositions in this two-artist show at the AOE Gallery—the layered, condensed, chaotic spill of inhabitation over the landscape.
- Escape Rooms: Can you break Apartment613’s record at Makerspace North?
- Theatre Review: Fresh Meat 8 Closing Weekend
- Hidden Gems of Ottawa: 613TV Pilot Episode
- Gig Pick: Squerl Noir au Cinqhole—10.23.19
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?