One of Ottawa’s newest festivals is already one of its best. Megaphono is back for a second edition of 613 music from February 2-5, filling local venues as well as unexpected places (three words: skating bonfire party) with sounds, talks, and mixers that you can’t miss out on. Whether you’re looking to discover more awesome […]
- The Ottawa local’s journey from Sens fan to professional hype man
- Jazzfest announces four fall concerts—Oct. 29 to 30
- #ottmusic weekly: Andrew Cassara, L.J.P., One Pear, Huguette Lavigne, RyanGreenBlue added to the @apt613 playlist
- Carleton University professor’s research helps land Best Documentary Series win at Emmys
- Reader Poll: Where is Ottawa’s most linguistically diverse neighbourhood?