Hartman’s officially gets some competition this week when the new Sobey’s grocery opens on Metcalfe. There’s an official opening and ribbon cutting at 7:45 tomorrow morning and the store opens to the public at 8am. As part of the opening Sobey’s will also be making a $2500 donation to the Ottawa Food Bank. According to Sobey’s this is the first “Urban Fresh” location in Ottawa.
- Paint It Up Ottawa accepting applications for 2020 murals—deadline 03.31.20
- Interview: Kristina Inrig on supporting sustainability
- Wakefield Doc Fest: Bellingcat: Truth in a Post-Truth World film review—02.21.20 & 02.22.20
- Gig Photos: The Beaches at Bronson Centre Music Theatre
- Wakefield Doc Fest: The Silence of Others film review—02.22.20 & 02.23.20