Another Ottawa International Animation Festival has wrapped up and, as usual, I’m left blown away by the talent and skill in story-telling the featured animators were able to display. My date for the festival and I thought we’d take a different tack this year and give you an audio summary of some of our favourites and highlights from the Short Film Competitions we were able to attend. Give it a listen!
- Paint It Up Ottawa accepting applications for 2020 murals—deadline 03.31.20
- Interview: Kristina Inrig on supporting sustainability
- Wakefield Doc Fest: Bellingcat: Truth in a Post-Truth World film review—02.21.20 & 02.22.20
- Gig Photos: The Beaches at Bronson Centre Music Theatre
- Wakefield Doc Fest: The Silence of Others film review—02.22.20 & 02.23.20