A new season of Nature Nocturne events is launching with Moon Mission on October 25th, a space-themed late night party at the Canadian Museum of Nature.
Since 2013, the popular series has attracted more than 100,000 partygoers by offering a unique opportunity to explore the Museum after hours. The Museum’s choice to make Nature Nocturne a 19+ event means folks can grab a drink, explore galleries and exhibitions, and squeeze their way onto the dance floor—actually there are three dance floors throughout the building, and the Beau’s Lounge downstairs.
All of the Museum’s public spaces get transformed for the event, which has DJs, live performers, or interactive installations in almost every room.
It’s highly recommended to get tickets in advance, because the Nature Nocturne parties sell out frequently.
- Moon Mission: Show off your Moon Walk. Futuristic and space-themed attire is encouraged. October 25th.
- Fire & Ice: An evening so cool, it’s hot. November 29th.
- Bring the Flavour: Pull out yours 90s retro wear, be gutsy and check out the Museum’s special exhibition, Me & My Microbes: The Zoo Inside You. January 31st.
- Bright Night: Prepare yourself for some illuminating discoveries. March 27th.
- Momentum: Energy and music; the fun just keeps increasing! May 29th.
- Wild and Free: Slip on your red & white or plaid and celebrate all things Canadian. It’s Canada Day at midnight. June 30th.