Every night after the shows, audience members and artists alike head for the Zones Théâtrales’ bar. Background music, entertaining impromptu speeches—all in all, an enjoyable way to end the day.
- Gig Photos: Day 3 at CityFolk
- Shortlisted for the Polaris Music Prize, Hull’s FET.NAT performs in the gala tonight 09.16.19—Free live stream via CBC Music
- Help us uncover Ottawa: Apt613 is hosting an open house to meet new collaborators
- Exhibition: UNCEDED: Voices of the Land—until 03.22.20 at the Canadian Museum of History
- CityFolk in Focus: Interview with Our Lady Peace