During the Canadian Tulip Festival, spring into the Bank of Canada Museum for some special activities. It’s not all about flowers, either, though there will be lots of that. Guided tours on unusual money, an interactive presentation on e-money and crypto assets, kids’ self-discovery adventures and lots of paper crafts will be on the menu for this year’s festival. FREE
- Coconut Lagoon chef launches his first cookbook
- The Ottawa Champions open season at RCGT Park this long weekend—05.17.19 to 05.20.19
- Ottawa 67’s playoffs may be over, but it was an exciting ride
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Glebe Neighbourhood Activities Group’s annual art show and sale—until 06.07.19