A haunting play about three brides who share two things in common: they all married the same man, and they are all dead. Emerging from their clawfoot bathtubs, Bessie, Alice, and Margaret share evidence against a murderous man in a chilling ghost story that recounts the shocking crimes.
- The Carleton Cup is the ultimate Canadian triathlon, for a cause—01.26.19
- Tiny venue GigSpace a big draw for jazz listeners
- Gig Pick: Loon Choir at Irene’s Pub—01.26.19
- Gig Pick: Dan Mangan at Algonquin Commons Theatre—01.29.19
- SHE BIZ online marketplace connects women with women-led business