Ryan Cook, Canadian punk singer turned folk songwriter combines modern satire with vintage western music in a hybrid of ballads and up beat novelty songs. Ryan has won awards in Atlantic Canada and toured opening for artists like Dwight Yoakam, Travis Tritt, and Roseanne Cash.
- Theatre Review: The Revolutionists at The Gladstone Theatre—until 02.23.19
- Theatre Review: Broken Tailbone at undercurrents festival—until 02.16.19
- Weekend Roundup: Valentine’s Edition
- Take Apt613’s Big O-Town Sex Survey
- Gig Pick: Arkells at the Canadian Tire Centre—02.15.19