Got an old family album or a box of unlabelled photos from the past? Want to figure out who’s in them? Dating old photos to identify the people in them requires knowledge of photographic processes as well as the history of fashion and trends. Conservator Kyla Ubbink will use real antique photos to show us how to tell which process was used to create a photo and give tips on clothing, hair styles and settings so we can figure out who’s who in the family album.
- Apt613’s guide to summer patios
- 9 tracks to get you into the House of PainT lineup—08.24.18 to 08.26.18
- CityMakers: Ottawa Energy Collective Impact is putting together a complex solution to tackle a complex problem
- Gongfu Bao: A food cart and a dream
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?