Got an old family album or a box of unlabelled photos from the past? Want to figure out who’s in them? Dating old photos to identify the people in them requires knowledge of photographic processes as well as the history of fashion and trends. Conservator Kyla Ubbink will use real antique photos to show us how to tell which process was used to create a photo and give tips on clothing, hair styles and settings so we can figure out who’s who in the family album.
- Fringe Review: Ultraviolet Life
- Gig Pick: Ottawa Dragon Boat Festival—free concerts 06.21.18 to 06.24.18
- Fringe Review: How To Get Over a Guy in 723 Days
- Fringe Review: Karma Karma Karma Karma Karma Chamedian
- CityMakers: meet Dylan Black, one of Ottawa’s most beloved broadcasters