A free event where people can come and paint, supplies provided by us, and create while they enjoy the beautiful and historic view from Parliament hill. We will also have music, food, a live painting show plus 5 different workshops. I’ve included a link below to our website. All proceeds will go to Youth Net through CHEO.
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Dance Preview: The Wizard of Oz at the National Arts Centre—01.23.20 to 01.25.20
- Flight Distance re-releases Ottawa hip hop classic on vinyl
- Professional soccer returns to Ottawa in a BIG way
- Broadway Across Canada announces their 2020-2021 season in Ottawa