Interested in tackling important social and environmental issues and preparing yourself for a career in the Age of Disruption? Are you working on a project or idea relating to the Sustainable Development Goals, and want to access resources to accelerate your impact?
Let’s face it. Today’s youth must take action on important social and environmental issues while grappling with a rapidly changing world and workplace. #AgeofDisruption
Join Youth Climate Lab in building skills and solutions to achieve the SDGs and thrive in #Our2030.
Attend our SDG Pop-Up Lab to network, co-create initiatives, find resources, and help launch your ideas to achieve the SDGs.
At the Pop-Up Lab, you will:
- Explore how your skills and passion are compatible with action on the Goals
- Learn about the SDGs from organizations working on these issues in Canada
- Participate in peer-to-peer ideation to co-create projects on the SDGs
- Access action-oriented mentorship and resources for social entrepreneurship
- Connect with like-minded individuals and find collaborators for your initiatives
What’s the time commitment?
- The event will take place over 4 hours. Feel free to drop by or stay the whole time!
- Tickets are completely free and can be registered for through our Facebook event page. https://www.facebook.com/events/2105261182889556/
This event is part of Youth Climate Lab’s Our2030 Lab Series, which is taking place from March 26 to April 10, in Vancouver, Ottawa, Montreal and Toronto. Learn more here: www.our2030.org. Youth Climate Lab is a youth-for-youth global non-profit organization that designs, pilots, and scales initiatives that build skills and create opportunities for youth in climate policy and entrepreneurship.
Please note – bilingual facilitators will be on hand to ensure participants can contribute in both official languages. All outputs will be published in both French and English.