For months, independent vintage clothing vendors have been reporting that it’s been a very fruitful buying season. Rarely seen vintage clothing items have been found in Toronto, Montreal and Ottawa. All of them will be on display (and up for grabs) at the Ottawa Vintage Clothing Show (Sun. March 24th from 10am-5pm at The Fieldhouse at Carleton University, Bronson Ave. & Sunnyside Ave., Ottawa K1S 5B6). www.OttawaVintageClothingShow.ca
- Gig Photos: Beartooth at Bronson Centre—04.16.19
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Gig Pick: Tokyo Police Club at Bronson Centre—04.18.19
- Theatre Review: Dief the Chief: October 1962 at The Gladstone—until 04.20.19
- Preview: Lisiecki and Ravel at the NAC—04.17.19 & 04.18.19