For months, independent vintage clothing vendors have been reporting that it’s been a very fruitful buying season. Rarely seen vintage clothing items have been found in Toronto, Montreal and Ottawa. All of them will be on display (and up for grabs) at the Ottawa Vintage Clothing Show (Sun. March 24th from 10am-5pm at The Fieldhouse at Carleton University, Bronson Ave. & Sunnyside Ave., Ottawa K1S 5B6). www.OttawaVintageClothingShow.ca
- Escape Rooms: Can you break Apartment613’s record at Makerspace North?
- Theatre Review: Fresh Meat 8 Closing Weekend
- Hidden Gems of Ottawa: 613TV Pilot Episode
- Defining Ottawa Together: Culture in the Official Plan
- Gig Pick: Squerl Noir au Cinqhole—10.23.19