Negroni Week is back, celebrating the 100th Anniversary of the Negroni’s creation. Negroni Week is a week-long charitable initiative taking place across Canada from June 24 to June 30. that brings bars, restaurants and cocktail fans together through the popular Negroni cocktail. A portion of proceeds from every Negroni purchased at participating venues will go to charity. Since 2013, Negroni Week has raised over $2 million! Negroni lovers can go to www.negroniweek.com to check out participating venues in Ottawa. #NegroniWeek
- When fresh gets virtual—ByWard & Parkdale markets roll out online ordering system
- Talking Albums: Sonny Aiken
- Interview: Rhonda Doxtator
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Ottawa Canine School and the Barking Barista support our four-legged friends through the pandemic