Negroni Week is back, celebrating the 100th Anniversary of the Negroni’s creation. Negroni Week is a week-long charitable initiative taking place across Canada from June 24 to June 30. that brings bars, restaurants and cocktail fans together through the popular Negroni cocktail. A portion of proceeds from every Negroni purchased at participating venues will go to charity. Since 2013, Negroni Week has raised over $2 million! Negroni lovers can go to www.negroniweek.com to check out participating venues in Ottawa. #NegroniWeek
- Theatre Review: subDevision at La Nouvelle Scène—until 11.16.19
- Dance Preview: Bangarra Dance Theatre at the NAC—11.15.19 & 11.16.19
- A Middle East Soirée in Ottawa benefits Capital Rainbow Refuge, local organization bringing LGBTQ refugees to safety—11.23.19
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Canadian author and playwright Chris Gatchalian is reading from his memoir Double Melancholy: Art, Beauty, and the Making of a Brown Queer Man—11.21.19