The NCC is partnering with local restaurant entrepreneurs to enhance the experience of our urban parks and shorelines. NCC bistros feature a modern design, and are creatively constructed from repurposed shipping containers. Each bistro offers an exciting assortment of food and beverages in a comfortable outdoor patio setting for up to 40 people. Enjoy patio season at both Bistro locations, Confederation Park and Remic Rapids Park.
- Film Review: Changing the Game: a documentary about transgender teens in sports at Inside Out LBTQ Film Festival—10.27.19
- Now open: Studio Space Ottawa is a new space for artists
- Film Review: Catamaran at Inside Out LBTQ Film Festival—10.27.19
- Film Review: End of the Century at Inside Out LBTQ Film Festival—10.27.19
- Gig Pick: Peking Opera / Soirée d’opéra de Pékin—11.06.19 at Arts Court Theatre