The NCC is partnering with local restaurant entrepreneurs to enhance the experience of our urban parks and shorelines. NCC bistros feature a modern design, and are creatively constructed from repurposed shipping containers. Each bistro offers an exciting assortment of food and beverages in a comfortable outdoor patio setting for up to 40 people. Enjoy patio season at both Bistro locations, Confederation Park and Remic Rapids Park.
- Defining Ottawa Together: Culture in the Official Plan
- Living a low waste lifestyle in honour of Waste Reduction Week
- Unsung Heroes of Brunch: Best of Ottawa’s Oatmeal Scene
- Dance preview: Split at the National Arts Centre—10.24.19 to 10.26.19
- Theatre Review: Old Stock at the NAC—until 10.27.19