The NCC is partnering with local restaurant entrepreneurs to enhance the experience of our urban parks and shorelines. NCC bistros feature a modern design, and are creatively constructed from repurposed shipping containers. Each bistro offers an exciting assortment of food and beverages in a comfortable outdoor patio setting for up to 40 people. Enjoy patio season at both Bistro locations, Confederation Park and Remic Rapids Park.
- Concert Review: Susan Aglukark with the NAC Orchestra
- Dirty Bird Comedy Festival is a “for locals by locals” celebration of live stand up comedy—10.17.19 to 10.19.19
- Makerspace North is piloting an escape room experience—until 10.26.19
- Theatre Review: Fresh Meat 8 Opening Weekend
- Concert Preview: Lisiecki & Orpheus Chamber Orchestra at the NAC—10.15.19