The NCC is partnering with local restaurant entrepreneurs to enhance the experience of our urban parks and shorelines. NCC bistros feature a modern design, and are creatively constructed from repurposed shipping containers. Each bistro offers an exciting assortment of food and beverages in a comfortable outdoor patio setting for up to 40 people. Enjoy patio season at both Bistro locations, Confederation Park and Remic Rapids Park.
- Gig Photos: Day 3 at CityFolk
- Shortlisted for the Polaris Music Prize, Hull’s FET.NAT performs in the gala tonight 09.16.19—Free live stream via CBC Music
- Help us uncover Ottawa: Apt613 is hosting an open house to meet new collaborators
- Exhibition: UNCEDED: Voices of the Land—until 03.22.20 at the Canadian Museum of History
- CityFolk in Focus: Interview with Our Lady Peace