The NCC is partnering with local restaurant entrepreneurs to enhance the experience of our urban parks and shorelines. NCC bistros feature a modern design, and are creatively constructed from repurposed shipping containers. Each bistro offers an exciting assortment of food and beverages in a comfortable outdoor patio setting for up to 40 people. Enjoy patio season at both Bistro locations, Confederation Park and Remic Rapids Park.
- Prismatic Arts Festival graces the capital—until 09.22.19
- Celebrating 40 years, Canadian Spaces on CKCU-FM is now the country’s longest-running folk music radio show
- Theatre Review: A Comedy of Tenors at Kanata Theatre—until 09.28.19
- The Bicycle Ball: A Night of Music, Art, and Sustainability—09.27.19
- A guide to the Ottawa International Animation Festival—09.25.19 to 09.29.19