Nature Nocturne is an unforgettable experience that moves the body and stimulates the mind. This month’s theme is White Out. Wear some white for the night. Dig into snowy nature activities. See live animals. Escape to the “snowy” salon and melt into some great dancing, DJ music, brain teasers, and secret midnight surprise, compliments of Escape Manor. Must be 19 years or older. Location: Canadian Museum of Nature, 240 McLeod St., Ottawa
- What was the best new restaurant to open in Ottawa this decade?
- Gig Pick: I Mother Earth at Bronson Centre Music Theatre—12.06.19
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Colin Stetson, Becca Stevens, Joel Frahm headline the TD Ottawa Winter Jazz Fest
- Preview: Royal Winnipeg Ballet’s Nutcracker at the National Arts Centre—12.04.19 to 12.08.19