Nature Nocturne is an unforgettable experience that moves the body and stimulates the mind. This month’s theme is White Out. Wear some white for the night. Dig into snowy nature activities. See live animals. Escape to the “snowy” salon and melt into some great dancing, DJ music, brain teasers, and secret midnight surprise, compliments of Escape Manor. Must be 19 years or older. Location: Canadian Museum of Nature, 240 McLeod St., Ottawa
- Festival of Small Halls puts city and rural elbow-to-elbow in a unique space for Chef’s Table parties
- Richmond Road opens up for the Westboro FUSE Street Festival—08.17.19 & 08.18.19
- Gig Pick: The Beaches at Neat Coffee Shop—08.16.19 & 08.17.19
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Exhibition: Pterosaurs: Flight in the Age of Dinosaurs at the Museum of Nature—until 09.02.19