Come in from the cold and enjoy Ottawa’s hottest Friday night event. This month’s Nature Nocturne theme is Tropical Escape. Don a Hawaiian shirt or other tropical attire. Move to the rhythms of ska and reggae with live music by The Sentries. Challenge yourself in a fun game with insect-tasting. Stroll through our live butterflies exhibition (limited number of tickets for Butterflies in Flight; buy yours now). Photo booth, dance floors, artistic butterfly dancers, and great DJ music too. Must be 19 years or older.
- Festival of Small Halls puts city and rural elbow-to-elbow in a unique space for Chef’s Table parties
- Richmond Road opens up for the Westboro FUSE Street Festival—08.17.19 & 08.18.19
- Gig Pick: The Beaches at Neat Coffee Shop—08.16.19 & 08.17.19
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Exhibition: Pterosaurs: Flight in the Age of Dinosaurs at the Museum of Nature—until 09.02.19