Plunge into an ocean-inspired evening at Nature Nocturne – Ottawa’s coolest night out. Fun activities include the Sharkwater VR experience, mermaid acrobats, photobooth, Hot Seat discussions, live sea star station, and even seaweed tasting. Mermaid, sailor and pirate costumes encouraged! Last chance to visit the special live animals in Survival of the Slowest. Dance floors and great DJ music too. Must be 19 years or older. Valid I.D. required.
- Smoky Sundays pairs beer and BBQ at Flora Hall
- Centretown Movies returns to Dundonald Park for its 19th season of outdoor films
- Jess Salomon and Eman El-Husseini bring their comedy show to Ottawa—07.20.19 at Yuk Yuk’s
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- SAW is opening new exhibition spaces, renovated club venue and the outdoor courtyard again—07.19.19