Plunge into an ocean-inspired evening at Nature Nocturne – Ottawa’s coolest night out. Fun activities include the Sharkwater VR experience, mermaid acrobats, photobooth, Hot Seat discussions, live sea star station, and even seaweed tasting. Mermaid, sailor and pirate costumes encouraged! Last chance to visit the special live animals in Survival of the Slowest. Dance floors and great DJ music too. Must be 19 years or older. Valid I.D. required.
- Coconut Lagoon chef launches his first cookbook
- The Ottawa Champions open season at RCGT Park this long weekend—05.17.19 to 05.20.19
- Ottawa 67’s playoffs may be over, but it was an exciting ride
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Glebe Neighbourhood Activities Group’s annual art show and sale—until 06.07.19