Celebrate diversity in nature at Nature Nocturne, a unique event in a “castle” that stimulates the mind and moves the body! This month is bursting with pride and colour: rainbow dancers, body-painting demo, face-painting, drag performances, live music by Sunstrum + the Wilds , DJs (including Montreal’s DJ Sandy Duperval!), plus great exhibits to explore. Must be 19 years or older.
- A bike courier’s perspective: “Back to normal” isn’t a fair deal for delivery workers
- Apt613 Residency: Together Apart Necklaces on sale today
- Interview: Artist and educator Emily Rose Michaud creates bridges between art and life
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Video (Tour) of the Week: See the Canadian Museum of Nature in 3D and 360 degrees