The Blackburn Library in conjunction with Arteast is proud to present an exhibition of photo-based and digital art by Mike Phillips. This collection is a mix of resurrected images, using a combination of Lightroom and Photoshop tools to digitally create composite images, ranging from whimsical to surrealistic scenes to images containing purely colourful, abstract compositions.
- Gig Photos: Twenty One Pilots at the CTC
- In conversation with playwright Darrah Teitel: The Omnibus Bill—opening 05.31.19
- Tiny west end bike shop Woodward Bicycle Co. is outgrowing its backyard location
- U of O students and the Ottawa Hospital are developing VR applications to help patients through treatment
- Ottawa startup Memair makes YouTube metrics meaningful to empower educators