The Blackburn Library in conjunction with Arteast is proud to present an exhibition of photo-based and digital art by Mike Phillips. This collection is a mix of resurrected images, using a combination of Lightroom and Photoshop tools to digitally create composite images, ranging from whimsical to surrealistic scenes to images containing purely colourful, abstract compositions.
- Latin Sparks inspires a weekend festival—05.30.19 to 06.02.19
- Making Moonshine Mainstream: The Ontario Moonshine Festival—05.25.19
- Gig Photos: Twenty One Pilots at the CTC
- In conversation with playwright Darrah Teitel: The Omnibus Bill—opening 05.31.19
- Tiny west end bike shop Woodward Bicycle Co. is outgrowing its backyard location