The Blackburn Library in conjunction with Arteast is proud to present an exhibition of photo-based and digital art by Mike Phillips. This collection is a mix of resurrected images, using a combination of Lightroom and Photoshop tools to digitally create composite images, ranging from whimsical to surrealistic scenes to images containing purely colourful, abstract compositions.
- Half Moon Run headlines Ottawa Dragon Boat Festival—free concerts 06.20.19 to 06.23.19
- Sandra Oh returns home to receive the National Arts Centre Award—04.27.19
- Gig Pick: Frank Muschalle at Saint Brigid’s—04.25.19
- Opportunities for lifelong learning at Carleton University
- NAC Orchestra announces international tour to celebrate their 50th anniversary