The Blackburn Library in conjunction with Arteast is proud to present an exhibition of photo-based and digital art by Mike Phillips. This collection is a mix of resurrected images, using a combination of Lightroom and Photoshop tools to digitally create composite images, ranging from whimsical to surrealistic scenes to images containing purely colourful, abstract compositions.
- Gig Photos: Beartooth at Bronson Centre—04.16.19
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Gig Pick: Tokyo Police Club at Bronson Centre—04.18.19
- Theatre Review: Dief the Chief: October 1962 at The Gladstone—until 04.20.19
- Preview: Lisiecki and Ravel at the NAC—04.17.19 & 04.18.19