The Blackburn Library in conjunction with Arteast is proud to present an exhibition of photo-based and digital art by Mike Phillips. This collection is a mix of resurrected images, using a combination of Lightroom and Photoshop tools to digitally create composite images, ranging from whimsical to surrealistic scenes to images containing purely colourful, abstract compositions.
- Theatre Review: Will Somers the Second: Last Will and Testament
- Interview: Chilly Gonzales offers “transcendence of the boredom of regular life” in his solo piano show—01.18.20 at the NAC
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Dance Review: Fou Glorieux | Louise Lecavalier at the NAC—until 01.16.20
- Monsters and Music at the National Gallery—01.25.19