The Museum is alive with the sound of music this Family Day weekend. Live musical performances will get you dancing. Try West African djembe drums and the percussion instruments of an Indonesian gamelan orchestra. Test out didgeridoos, rainsticks and other instruments. Make and take home your own maracas to shake away the end of winter! Image: abstract
- Gig Pick: Showbox SoundDrive—03.22.19
- Gig Pick: Wintersleep at Bronson Centre Theatre—03.23.19
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Dance Preview: Ballet BC at the NAC—03.23.19
- Gig Pick: Tafelmusik Baroque Orchestra at the NAC—03.26.19