Miguel de Armas and Cristina Sayén are a dynamic duo that will take you on a musical trip around the world. They will delight you with their latin rhythms, jazz standards, bossa novas and French classics. It will be an afternoon fulfilled with smooth soulful energy for all to enjoy. Presentation is bilingual and music is in English, French, Portuguese and Spanish.
- What was the best new restaurant to open in Ottawa this decade?
- Gig Pick: I Mother Earth at Bronson Centre Music Theatre—12.06.19
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Colin Stetson, Becca Stevens, Joel Frahm headline the TD Ottawa Winter Jazz Fest
- Preview: Royal Winnipeg Ballet’s Nutcracker at the National Arts Centre—12.04.19 to 12.08.19