Laura, now a grown woman of 25, has written a revealing memoir about the time she was an underage student experiencing a sexual and intellectual awakening in the thrall of her former English teacher, Mr. Wells. This gripping two-hander rewinds the clock by ten years, and explores the truth of what happened behind closed classroom doors.
- Paint It Up Ottawa accepting applications for 2020 murals—deadline 03.31.20
- Interview: Kristina Inrig on supporting sustainability
- Wakefield Doc Fest: Bellingcat: Truth in a Post-Truth World film review—02.21.20 & 02.22.20
- Gig Photos: The Beaches at Bronson Centre Music Theatre
- Wakefield Doc Fest: The Silence of Others film review—02.22.20 & 02.23.20