Laura, now a grown woman of 25, has written a revealing memoir about the time she was an underage student experiencing a sexual and intellectual awakening in the thrall of her former English teacher, Mr. Wells. This gripping two-hander rewinds the clock by ten years, and explores the truth of what happened behind closed classroom doors.
- Makerspace North is piloting an escape room experience—until 10.26.19
- Theatre Review: Fresh Meat 8 Opening Weekend
- Concert Preview: Lisiecki & Orpheus Chamber Orchestra at the NAC—10.15.19
- Theatre Review: TotoToo’s Boys in the Band at The Gladstone—until 10.19.19
- Revamped NAC restaurant presents a season of Canadian guest chefs