Jólabókaflóðið comes from Iceland where during the fall, publishing houses flood the market with newly released books, which are exchanged as gifts to open and begin reading on December 24th. In the spirit of good reads, join us at the Main Branch between 1-2 p.m. to get tailored book recommendations from our staff just in time for the holidays. Drop by for a consultation or bring us your book emergency – the librarians are in!
- Gig Photos: Carly Rae Jepsen at Bronson Centre Music Theatre
- Life & Death Art Circle gives artists of all types a place to be creative
- Gig Photos: Day 4 at CityFolk
- NCC announces sixth season of free Urbanism Lab lecture series
- What do people really think about Ottawa’s new LRT?