Many women never experience orgasm, just as many can have orgasms once in awhile, or on their own, or never on their own, or … you get the picture. Getting off can sometimes be rather elusive, and that can be ok — but it can also be very frustrating. This session will look at some of the reasons women have difficulty with orgasm, offer suggestions around play to enhance pleasure, and give lots of tips and tricks to improve time alone and with a partner!
- NAC Orchestra announces international tour to celebrate their 50th anniversary
- Gig Photos: Beartooth at Bronson Centre—04.16.19
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Gig Pick: Tokyo Police Club at Bronson Centre—04.18.19
- Theatre Review: Dief the Chief: October 1962 at The Gladstone—until 04.20.19