Many women never experience orgasm, just as many can have orgasms once in awhile, or on their own, or never on their own, or … you get the picture. Getting off can sometimes be rather elusive, and that can be ok — but it can also be very frustrating. This session will look at some of the reasons women have difficulty with orgasm, offer suggestions around play to enhance pleasure, and give lots of tips and tricks to improve time alone and with a partner!
- Gig Pick: Ottawa Jazz Orchestra at the NAC 4th Stage—02.23.19
- Theatre Review: Cabaret at Centrepointe Theatre—until 02.23.19
- Gig Photos: Arkells at Canadian Tire Centre
- Theatre Review: The Revolutionists at The Gladstone Theatre—until 02.23.19
- Theatre Review: Broken Tailbone at undercurrents festival—until 02.16.19