Many women never experience orgasm, just as many can have orgasms once in awhile, or on their own, or never on their own, or … you get the picture. Getting off can sometimes be rather elusive, and that can be ok — but it can also be very frustrating. This session will look at some of the reasons women have difficulty with orgasm, offer suggestions around play to enhance pleasure, and give lots of tips and tricks to improve time alone and with a partner!
- CityMakers: Interview with NCC urban planner Stan Leinwand
- Community Builder: Ottawa’s Muslim organizations are breaking down barriers and strengthening communities
- Gig Photos: Rob Zombie and Marilyn Manson at CTC—08.16.19
- Festival of Small Halls puts city and rural elbow-to-elbow in a unique space for Chef’s Table parties
- Richmond Road opens up for the Westboro FUSE Street Festival—08.17.19 & 08.18.19