Common Threads is a Thrift and Art fair happening July 20th and 21st at Ottawa Art Gallery. Featuring a vendor market alongside workshops, and discussions surrounding fashion, art, thrifting, and sustainability, Common Threads’ mission is to democratize the art of thrifting and running a small business in Ottawa.
- Asinabka Festival Review: Nîpawistamâsowin: We Will Stand Up by Tasha Hubbard
- Interview: Meat and Bone creator Kat Verhoeven—08.24.19 talk at the Ottawa Public Library
- Gig Pick: João Gilberto tribute concert at Festival Japan—08.23.19
- CityMakers: Interview with NCC urban planner Stan Leinwand
- Community Builder: Ottawa’s Muslim organizations are breaking down barriers and strengthening communities