Common Threads is a Thrift and Art fair happening July 20th and 21st at Ottawa Art Gallery. Featuring a vendor market alongside workshops, and discussions surrounding fashion, art, thrifting, and sustainability, Common Threads’ mission is to democratize the art of thrifting and running a small business in Ottawa.
- Photos: #WelliWindows brighten up Wellington West and Hintonburg for the holidays
- Local band Area Resident releases its fourth album, Viscount—album release show 01.11.20
- Ottawa Fringe announces the 10th annual undercurrents program—02.05.20 to 02.15.20 at Arts Court
- NaNoWriMo excerpt: Alex Thomas’s Lycan’s Grace (Revisited)
- NaNoWriMo excerpt: Trevor LaForce’s Annette and the Broken Shroud