On Sunday, June 16 the Legacy Revival will feature Ontario’s treasured pioneers, along with special guests, in a celebration of the music that paved the way for so many of today’s country artists. Hosted by Randy Owen, Legacy Revival will feature Bobby Lalonde, Charlie Major, Gil Grand, Jamie Warren, and Kelly Prescott, along with Randall Prescott and Tracey Brown of Family Brown at Fourth Stage at the National Arts Centre.
- Escape Rooms: Can you break Apartment613’s record at Makerspace North?
- Theatre Review: Fresh Meat 8 Closing Weekend
- Hidden Gems of Ottawa: 613TV Pilot Episode
- Defining Ottawa Together: Culture in the Official Plan
- Gig Pick: Squerl Noir au Cinqhole—10.23.19