On Sunday, June 16 the Legacy Revival will feature Ontario’s treasured pioneers, along with special guests, in a celebration of the music that paved the way for so many of today’s country artists. Hosted by Randy Owen, Legacy Revival will feature Bobby Lalonde, Charlie Major, Gil Grand, Jamie Warren, and Kelly Prescott, along with Randall Prescott and Tracey Brown of Family Brown at Fourth Stage at the National Arts Centre.
- SAW is opening new exhibition spaces, renovated club venue and the outdoor courtyard again—07.19.19
- Plant & Curio: An oasis for aspiring plant parents
- Makerspace North invites you to learn what they’re all about at their open house—07.17.19
- Gig Photos: Day 10 at Bluesfest
- How Code for Canada fellows are helping the Public Service Commission of Canada modernize their digital services