Winner of the 2011 Latin Grammy Award in the “best classical album” category, the Brazilian Guitar Quartet has established itself as one of world’s leading guitar ensembles. Praised by the Washington Post for its “seductive beauty” and “virtuosic gusto,” the group’s unique combination, of regular six-string and extended-range, eight-string guitars, allows for the exploration of an original and unusual repertoire. They have performed around the world to ecstatic audience responses and garnering rave reviews.
- #COVID613: How to support Ottawa’s local craft breweries during isolation
- Live Stream: Tune your sets to TIMEKODE TV for Community Spread
- Love Local Delivery connects local eateries with the patrons who miss them
- Weekend Roundup: The friends edition
- Hello from the window: Ottawa photographer shoots community on their daily walks during isolation