Mara’s life is normal. She lives in Ottawa, has a good government job, a handsome partner, a new baby boy, and everything appears fine on the surface. Appearances can be deceiving. A world premiere about sexual assault, political expediency, and the masks we wear to carry on as if everything is as it should be.
- Gig Photos: Beartooth at Bronson Centre—04.16.19
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Gig Pick: Tokyo Police Club at Bronson Centre—04.18.19
- Theatre Review: Dief the Chief: October 1962 at The Gladstone—until 04.20.19
- Preview: Lisiecki and Ravel at the NAC—04.17.19 & 04.18.19