Mara’s life is normal. She lives in Ottawa, has a good government job, a handsome partner, a new baby boy, and everything appears fine on the surface. Appearances can be deceiving. A world premiere about sexual assault, political expediency, and the masks we wear to carry on as if everything is as it should be.
- Gig Photos: John 5 at The Brass Monkey—03.22.19
- Season Preview 2019–2020: Great Canadian Theatre Company
- Gig Pick: Showbox SoundDrive—03.22.19
- Gig Pick: Wintersleep at Bronson Centre Theatre—03.23.19
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?