Mara’s life is normal. She lives in Ottawa, has a good government job, a handsome partner, a new baby boy, and everything appears fine on the surface. Appearances can be deceiving. A world premiere about sexual assault, political expediency, and the masks we wear to carry on as if everything is as it should be.
- Dance Preview: Ballet BC at the NAC—03.23.19
- Gig Pick: Tafelmusik Baroque Orchestra at the NAC—03.26.19
- Children’s poet Dennis Lee to appear twice at VERSeFEST—03.30.19
- 9th Baltic-Nordic Film Festival—03.20.19 to 03.24.19
- Only the Lonely: Photographer Dave Heath at the National Gallery—until 09.02.19