Mara’s life is normal. She lives in Ottawa, has a good government job, a handsome partner, a new baby boy, and everything appears fine on the surface. Appearances can be deceiving. A world premiere about sexual assault, political expediency, and the masks we wear to carry on as if everything is as it should be.
- Queer co-working space Purple Maple Creative Studio opens in Hull
- Art of War IV brings international Muay Thai fighters to the Canadian War Museum—02.29.2020
- Interview: Orléans native Scott Sabourin, Ottawa NHL club’s hometown hero shows support for “top prospects” in the community
- Improv Festival brings local and cross-continent comedians to Arts Court—02.27.20 to 02.29.20
- Paint It Up Ottawa accepting applications for 2020 murals—deadline 03.31.20